1.04.2010

A New Year's Update!

Hello Lovies!

So I'm back! Happy New Year! What are your resolutions for the new year? Or the new decade?! Amazing isn't it! Time just keeps flying by.

You may or may not know by now that in addition to styling and working with celebs on movies and television, I also am a part of the Hit Broadway Show, "HAIR".

Yes, I do hair for HAIR. :)

Maybe you watched NBC on New Year's Eve and saw Carson Daily's new yearly New Year's Bash, and if you did, you saw the cast of HAIR performing "live"...

What's amazing about it is... it's totally pre-recorded! I got to the theatre at 4pm just to make sure I didn't hit any traffic on my way into Midtown Manhattan. I made it in record time from my home in New Jersey easily. Amazing! Everyone in the show got into their wigs.

For the special performance I did Jackie, Nicole, Krystal Joy, Steel, Ato and Michael James.

<--- Jackie wears long brown hair extensions that perfectly match her own hair.



Nicole's wig is a huge afro with shells at the base --->









Krystal has a ponytail wig attached with a headband


I have tons of pictures from the event and I'll post them all day long.

We rehearsed once, and then just before we were getting ready to shoot our first run of Let The Sun Shine, Carson came out, did the Nivea Plug AND did the countdown! Pre-recorded at 7:30...

We videotaped our segment twice, and were out of there! I was back at my house in New Jersey by 8:30 and could celebrate in the warmth inside!

Stay tuned all day for more pictures and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment