6.01.2010

HAIR London!

HAIR London


Yes it has been a LONG LONG time since I posted. Well, I have a lot to

catch you up on. Since I last updated I have gone to London with the

original Cast of HAIR! What can I say, my trip was STUNNING! I helped

the London crew learn all the wonderful hair designs that we created

for broadway and got to visit the AMAZING city of London! I had a

BLAST seeing so many different places and the different ways of life,

of working, and the weather.


The Cast is GREAT! The stage is almost the same, just a little

smaller. The only other differences are the truck is backwards, and

the rake of the stage is not as tall as it is in NY. I managed to get

some pics of the stage!


It was SOOOO great! I had a BLAST! I want to go back already!

No comments:

Post a Comment